ARRC Master Class 2023
16 August 2023 | 9 am – 5 pm (GMT+7, Thailand time) |
Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok
The ARRC Master Class 2023 will be focusing on Risk Management and BCP test & exercise topics.
1. Seamlessly Integrating Risk into Business Continuity Management System
by Mr. Henry Ee, Managing Director, BCP Asia
If there is an existing Enterprise Risk Management framework in your organization, can you use that in your Business Continuity Planning? Or, should you create a new Risk Register and new Risk Assessments for each department inside the Business Continuity Plan? In this training, you will learn on what are the interrelationship between Risk Management and BCMS and identify the key on integrating risk into BCMS.
At the end of this training, learners will be able to:
- Refresh on the key concepts of Business Continuity
- Learn about Enterprise Risk (ISO 31000) key process
- Integrate risk into BCMS.
- Overview of BCMS aligning to ISO 22301
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- List the key focus and differences in risk ERM and BCMS
- Identify the keys on integrating Risk into BCMS.
1. Effective and Realistic Business Continuity Exercise that Fits Your Budget
by Mr. Raymond Ee, Senior Consultant, BCP Asia
In this masterclass, Raymond will provide an overview of how to plan an effective and realistic business continuity exercise that is within a tight budget. He will recommend the steps necessary to plan and execute a successful exercise, including assessing the risks and aligning the exercise to the relevant business objectives.
In addition, Raymond will also discuss approaches to cost-saving and highlight the importance of leveraging technology to improve the outcome of your exercises. Finally, he will provide guidance on how to evaluate the results of the exercise to get the most out of your available budget.
- Introduction: Selecting the right types of exercise to facilitate
- Steps to Plan and Execute a Successful Business Continuity Exercise: Assessing risks to determine the exercise scenario and aligning the exercise to business objectives
- Cost-Saving and Realistic Approaches: Leveraging technologies and tools to add engagement. Improving the experience of exercises conducted online
- Evaluating the Results: Surveys and reports are necessary to closeout an exercise
- Conclusion: Summary and Question & Answer